Stockholm, Svartmangatan 16A
08-411 11 88
St Gertrude's Church in the Old Town
In 1571 John III gives the Germans in Stockholm a charter which he authorizes the formation of a German parish within the Swedish church. In 1607 Charles IX entrusted the church that today is St Gertrude's Church to the German congregation. Jobst Hennen was a sculptor from Westfalen, who made port
No events the next two weeks.
No coming events