Lunch-lecture with the liberal MEP Cecilia Wikström (FP)
On Wednesday March 26th, Cecilia Wikström (FP), member of the European Parliament, comes to Malmö högskola and Utrikespolitiska föreningen to talk to students about her view on the crisis in the Ukraine, human rights, asylum issues and more.
Mrs. Wikström has worked extensively with human rights, legal issues and the Estern partnership. Don’t miss this chance to come and ask her questions on her work, European integration and the current situation in Europe!
Cecilia Wikström: Member of the European Parliament as well as the political group ALDE since 2009, and represent the Swedish Liberal Party.
Cecilia is a member of the:
• Committee on Legal Affairs;
• Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs;
• Substitute in the delegation to the EU-Moldova Parliamentary Cooperation Committee;
• Substitute in the delegation the ACP-EU Joint Parliamentary Assembly;
• Substitute in the delegation t he Euronest Parliamentary Assembly.
Join us for yet another insightful discussion!
Free for UF members
Entrance fee: 20 SEK
Membership can be obtained at the door
As always, there will be time for questions and discussion, and fika (AND LUNCH) will be served! The coffee, tea and soda served at UF events is FairTrade, and the rest of our fika is ecological.
Because politics starts in your coffee cup!
Malmö, Nordenskiöldsgatan 10
Har du varit på detta? Ge ett betyg!
Det finns inga recensioner ännu